The Student Association of Family and Consumer Sciences from EIU donated different items.
PADS guests participating in one of our day programs.
We have beds for men, women, and families.
MARS employees volunteering at PADS.
Find about more about the Haven of Hope Campaign and make a donation today.
Public Action to Deliver Shelter (P.A.D.S.)
Mattoon Area P.A.D.S. INC., a nonprofit organization, provides safe and hospitable shelter, supportive services, and advocacy in order to assist homeless or at risk individuals and families to achieve a higher level of self sufficiency in collaboration with religious and community groups.
- Emergency Shelter: Providing safe shelter to those in need.
- Soup Kitchen: Serving three meals a day to anyone that is in need of food.
- Case Management: We meet with each individual staying at our location minimally once a week to provide counseling, life coaching, and advocacy.
- Day Program: Partnering with other community agencies, classes and volunteer opportunities are provided for those staying at the shelter to develop their workforce skills and increase their self-sufficiency.
- Lunch - 11am (Noon on Sunday)
Sack lunch is provided to the community every Friday at 11am
- Dinner - 7pm